|Home | About Us | Services | Support | Account Management | Contact|
|Acceptable Use Policy (network customers):|
1. You agree not to use the Services to do any of the following and it is expressly agreed between the Parties that in the event you are found to have
committed or permitted to be committed any of the following acts we may, without notice and without obligation to pay any form of compensation or refund, suspend,
restrict or terminate the Services.
(a) Upload, download, post or otherwise transmit any content or data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or in any way objectionable.
(b) Upload, download, post or otherwise transmit any content or data that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right.
(c) Upload, download, post or otherwise transmit any content or data containing any form of computer virus or other content designed to interfere, destroy or limit the functionality of hardware or software.
(d) Send unsolicited electronic mails or promotional materials.
(e) Attempt to access without permission any computer or device.
(f) Violate any law or regulation set by government or competent body, or violate the normal conditions of internet use.
(g) Manipulate content to disguise its origin or author.
(h) Do anything whatsoever likely to cause harm to minors.
(i) Falsely misrepresent your identity or the identity of another.
(j) Promote or provide information promoting illegal activities of any nature or physical harm to any person, group or creature.
(k) Commit or permit to be committed any act likely to bring us into disrepute.
2. You are responsible for complying with the licensing requirements of any software or features used in connection with the Services, whether provided by us or otherwise.
3. In the event that your Service is subjected to a denial of service attack, or in any way is found to pose a risk to the integrity of our network or infrastructure, we reserve the right to disconnect your Service or otherwise restrict Internet connectivity to your Service and suspend your access to the Services without notice and without any obligation to provide any service credits, refunds or other compensation.
4. We reserve the right to report misuse of our Services to the appropriate authorities.
5. Should you exceed your monthly Data Allowance, you will be automatically charged an additional
6. You are responsible for any damage caused to our hardware, whether by accident or otherwise, and whether caused by you directly or by another permitted to use our hardware by you.